- Baby Kale – 4 cups
- Olive Oil – ½ cup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Cheese of your choice – freshly shredded
- 1 avocado - sliced
Directions (Zesty Baby Kale Salad)
- Wash + Pat Dry Baby Kale
- Mix olive oil, lemon, and mustard together.
- Drizzle over Kale and let marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with a handful of pumpkin seeds, freshly shredded cheese, and a few avocado slices before serving.
Ingredients (Cilantro Chicken):
- Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs – 1 pack
- 1 cup cilantro – chopped and washed
- ¼ cup yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Coconut Oil
- Black Pepper and Sea Salt to taste
Directions (Cilantro Chicken):
- Blend cilantro, onion, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt + pepper
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat
- Add chicken + cilantro mixture to the pan. Cook chicken on med high heat for 3 minutes on each side. Turn heat to low, cover, and continue cooking until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve + Enjoy alongside Zesty Baby Kale Salad.